Rotor FA-45-30-11, aerosol-tight
- High-capacity rotors for 30 × 1.5/2.0 mL
- Rotors, rotor lids and adapters are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Aerosol-tight rotors can also be autoclaved for 2 h at 140 °C in order to eliminate prion contamination
- Adapter available for: 0.2 mL PCR tubes, 0.4 mL centrifugation tubes, 0.5 mL micro tubes and 0.6 mL Microtainer® tubes
- The maximum speed for both rotors is 20,800 × g (14,000 rpm)
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.