Eppendorf Swing-bucket rotor A-4-81, without buckets
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1355984
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5810743001
Rotor A-4-81, without buckets
for: Centrifuge 5810/5810 R
- Swing-bucket rotor with max. speed 3,220 × g (4,000 rpm)
- Rotor A-4-81 accommodates tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 500 mL as well as plates
- Aerosol-tight caps1) for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples optionally available
- Mixed loading with 2 plate buckets and 2 rectangular tube buckets allows for increased versatility
- Buckets, caps and adapters are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
1) Aerosol-tightness tested by Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.