Provides a safe, convenient way to clean delicate pH electrodes in place without the risk of scratching or damage.
- Polyethylene spray chamber surrounds electrodes
- 500ml polyethylene reservoir holds distilled water
- Includes length of PVC tubing to drain discharge directly to the sink
- Electrode hangs into the spray chamber and with a squeeze of the reservoir, a spray of water rinses the electrode
- Base is 14cm (5½") diameter; washer is 21cm (8¼")
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.