SP Bel-Art, H-B DURAC 3-Channel Electronic Timer and Clock with Certificate of Calibration
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2456394
- Manufacturer Art. No.: B61700-3200
This 3-channel timer has a capacity of 19 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds or can be switched to a 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Counts either up or down; remembers last time set
- Lay flat on a bench, use the flipopen stand for a vertical view, carry it on a lab coat with the convenient pocket clip, or use the magnetic back for metal surface attachment
- Requires two LR44 batteries (included)
- Features a Certificate of Calibration and individual serial number, these electronic timers are tested and calibrated in HB’s exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2017, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert #2448.01), against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST.
- CE?marked, RoHS compliant
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D):||62 x 118 x 18mm (2½ x 4? x ¾)|
|TIMER ACCURACY:||± 3 seconds/day|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.