SP Bel-Art Microwave Stirrer; 10⅞ x 10⅛ x 2⅝ in., Use with Stirring Bars up to 5cm
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2456148
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F37040-0000
Converts the motion from the turntable impeller inside a microwave oven into a magnetic stirrer allowing simultaneous heating and stirring for increased efficiency.
- Heated stirring can improve dissolving and mixing; permits preparation of supersaturated solutions
- Ideal for melting agar and agarose, concentrating urea solutions, or other applications that benefit from heated stirring, and for chemical purification
- Adjustable pins make stirrer compatible with most microwave drive spindles
- Can be used with magnetic stirring bars up to 5cm (2") in length
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||27.6 x 25.7 x 6.7cm (10? x 10? x 2?")|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.