Axygen® Axypet® Pro Starter Kit contains 4 variable volume pipettors in the most popular and universal volumes (0.5-10 μL, 2-20 μL, 20-200 μL, and 100-1000 μL), pipet stand for 4 pipettors, and 3 racks with tips.
- Cat. No. AP-10-P Axygen Axypet Pro Single-channel Pipettor, 0.5 to 10 µL
- Cat. No. AP-200-P Axygen Axypet Pro Single-channel Pipettor, 20 to 200 µL
- Cat. No. AP-1000-P Axygen Axypet Pro Single-channel Pipettor, 100 to 1000 µL
- Cat. No. AP-USD4-P Universal linear stand for four single-channel pipettors
- Cat. No. MR-10XT-R (10 µL) Axygen Multirack pipet tips
- Cat. No. MR-200-R (200 µL) Axygen Multirack pipet tips
- Cat. No. MR-1000XT-R (1000 µL) Axygen
See resource tab below for specifications."
Axygen Inc. was founded in 1993 and is the world's leading provider of laboratory plastics for the research industry, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and science markets. The company is headquartered in Union City, California. Axygen currently employs over 300 people worldwide. In September 2010, Axygen BioScience Inc. was acquired by Corning Incorporated and integrated into Corning's life sciences segment. Axygen branded products are now part of the Corning family.