Terms of payment
Which methods of payment are available?
At LMS Lab you can pay conveniently and securely by advance payment, PayPal, immediate bank transfer, credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or invoice. Please note that the resulting delivery times depend on the payment method you have chosen.
After ordering you will receive a separate e-mail from us with payment details. Please transfer the total amount of your order to the corresponding account in the e-mail.
In order to enable a clear allocation of your payment, please enter only the identification number assigned by our system as the purpose of payment. You will receive this number when your order is successful.
If you choose the invoice payment method, you can also pay for your order within 14 days of receiving the goods.
When paying, please make sure that only the identification number is stated in the note to payee. Only in this way is a clear assignment possible.
The payment option invoice is only available for registered customers who have deposited a trade certificate.
We accept VISA and MasterCard, payment is made via SSL encryption and is processed by the service provider Unzer. No additional costs arise for you.
Instant bank transfer
If you choose the payment method "immediate transfer", you will be redirected to the direct transfer method "immediate transfer". There you log in to a protected payment form with your normal access data of your online banking account. Your data will be transmitted to your bank in encrypted form and you will make your bank transfer as with online banking and confirm it with a TAN.
- Comfortable without registration
- Login with the familiar online banking account details
- Paying without credit card
- TÜV-certified data protection
- Secure two-step authentication procedure (PIN and TAN)
PayPal offers you an easy, fast and secure payment on the internet. Your data will be encrypted and thus securely transmitted. PayPal is TÜV-tested and therefore meets all the strict conditions and requirements that TÜV places on a secure online payment system. Your bank details or credit card numbers are securely stored at PayPal and protected by the SSL protocol and the 128-bit key.
- Secure: Your bank or credit card details are only stored with PayPal. That's why they are not sent over the Internet every time you buy online.
- Simple: ou can access your bank or credit card details deposited with PayPal instead of re-entering them with each purchase.
- Fast: Your PayPal payments arrive quickly. Then we can ship the goods immediately and you will usually receive your goods earlier.