Centrifuge 5424 R (EU-IVD), rotary knobs, refrigerated, without rotor, 230 V/50 – 60 Hz
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
- Max. speed: 21,130 × g (15,000 rpm)
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +40 °C
- ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption (40 % over night) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g. from ~ 21 °C to 4 °C in only 8 minutes
- Guaranteed temperature of 4 °C at maximum rotational speed
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation in the rotor chamber
- The patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples
The Centrifuge 5424 R is designed for separating liquid substance mixtures with different densities, in particular, for processing and analyzing samples from the human body in in-vitro diagnostic applications to ensure that the in-vitro diagnostic device can be used according to its intended purpose. This centrifuge including components is an in-vitro diagnostic device according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. Eppendorf centrifuges are exclusively intended for indoor use by trained specialists.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.