Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R (cooled), 230 V/50-60 Hz
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1884524
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5409000012
Centrifuge 5427 R (EU-IVD), rotary knobs, refrigerated, without rotor, 230 V/50 – 60 Hz
- High capacity 48-place rotor significantly increases productivity to save you valuable time
- Soft touch one-finger closure for ergonomic operation
- Temperature range from -11 °C to 40 °C
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g., from ~ 23 °C to 4 °C in only 11 minutes
- ECO shut-off can be programmed to engage after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours of non-use for maximum energy savings and extended compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
The Centrifuge 5427 R is designed for separating liquid substance mixtures with different densities, in particular, for processing and analyzing samples from the human body in in-vitro diagnostic applications to ensure that the in-vitro diagnostic device can be used according to its intended purpose. This centrifuge including components is an in-vitro diagnostic device according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. Eppendorf centrifuges are exclusively intended for indoor use by trained specialists.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.