Eppendorf Combitips advanced® 0,1 mL (color code: white) biopur®, 100 pcs.
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1883767
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 0030089618
Combitips advanced®, Biopur®, 0,1 mL, white, colorless tips, 100 pcs., individually blister-wrapped
- Combitips advanced are the ideal system components for all Multipette pipettes of Eppendorf
- The 9 volume sizes (0.1 mL – 50 mL) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters depending on the Combitips used
- Elongated Combitips in volumes 2.5 mL, 5.0 mL and 10 mL make it possible to reach the bottom of the most common laboratory vessels
- An individual color coding facilitates the quick identification of the desired Combitips
- The unique funnel geometry ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves
- Combitips advanced are offered in different purity grades to support a range of applications
- The appropriate purity grade for each application: Eppendorf Quality™, PCR Clean, Forensic DNA Grade or Biopur®
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.