Eppendorf Conical Tubes 50 mL, sterile, bulk500pcs
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2119796
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 0030122178
Eppendorf Conical Tubes, 50 mL, Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, human and bacterial DNA-free, colorless, 500 tubes (20 bags × 25 tubes)
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-colored cap.
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is certified for quality and purity.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.