Eppendorf epTIPS Racks 0,25-2,5 mL Biopur 5 racks of 48 tips**Available, as long as in stock, then replacement article**
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1001248
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 0030075102
epT.I.P.S.® Racks (EU-IVD), Biopur®, 0,25 – 2,5 mL, 115 mm, red, colorless tips, 240 tips (5 racks × 48 tips), Order no. still available. New no. 0030075382 coming soon.
- Biopur pipette tips offer the highest biological purity grade
- Certified PCR clean, sterile, pyrogen-, ATP- and DNA-free
- ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. SealMax pre-sterilized packed in disposable Racks
- Each production lot inspected by an independent laboratory
- Lot-specific certificates available at www.eppendorf.com/certificates
- Sterility packaging is compliant to standards DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2-10
The pipette tips of the epT.I.P.S.® product group with the respective product numbers are designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. The above mentioned epT.I.P.S.® Racks are in-vitro diagnostic devices according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. They are intended exclusively for single use and for application by qualified staff.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.