Eppendorf epTIPS Reloads 50-1250µl L, PCR clean, 10 trays of 96 tips = 960 tips
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1525650
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 0030073614
epT.I.P.S.® Reloads (EU-IVD), PCR clean, 50 – 1,250 µL L, 103 mm, dark green, colorless tips, 960 tips (10 trays × 96 tips)
- Reduced waste as compared with disposable racks
- The refill trays can be autoclaved up to 121 °C, in packaging and without foil, for subsequent use
- The refill system, depending on tips size, is packaged as either dual-sided or in stack form
- Available in purity grades of Eppendorf Quality and PCR clean
- Color-coded trays for simple volume and pipette identification
The pipette tips of the epT.I.P.S.® product group with the respective product numbers are designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. The above mentioned epT.I.P.S.® Reloads are in-vitro diagnostic devices according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. They are intended exclusively for single use and for application by qualified staff.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.