Microplate UV-VIS 96/F, wells clear, PCR clean, colorless, 40 plates (4 bags × 10 plates)
- UV-VIS Microplates feature an ultrathin film bottom for excellent light transmission in the UV range
- Black Eppendorf Microplates offer an excellent signal-to-noise ratio – for clear signals even with low-concentration samples
- White Eppendorf Microplates are optimized for highest sensitivity in the detection of luminescence signals by maximizing reflection
- Solid black and white assay plates are made of polypropylene resulting in high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- All plates are optimized for minimal autofluorescence and autoluminescence
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean purity grade
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.