Eppendorf Research plus 3-Pack, Option 2 (2-20µL/20- 200µL/100-1000µL)
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1543295
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 3120000917
Eppendorf Research® plus 3-pack (EU-IVD), single-channel, variable, incl. epT.I.P.S.® Box or sample bag and ballpoint pen, Option 2: 2 – 20 µL yellow, 20 – 200 µL, 100 – 1,000 µL
- Air-displacement pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus can be as low as 3.6 N
- Adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8, 12, 16 and 24 channel pipettes
The Research® plus pipette is designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. This pipette is an in vitro diagnostic device according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. It is intended exclusively for indoor use and for operation by qualified staff.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.