- 8 places for 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
- Max. RCF: 10,600 × g (max. 10,000 rpm)
- Rotors and adapters are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Ideal with low sample volumes or for transparent, soft or slimy pellets, and gradient formation
- Adapters can be used with fixed-angle rotors
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.