Eppendorf Rotor A-2-DWP-AT, incl. aerosol-tight lids and removal tool
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1611567
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5820710004
Rotor A-2-DWP-AT, incl. 2 buckets, 2 aerosol-tight caps and 2 plate carriers
for: Centrifuge 5810/5810 R
- For use in Centrifuge 5810/5810 R only1)
- Max. speed: 3,486 × g (4,500 rpm)
- Rotor can handle up to-2 × 6 MTP-2 × 2 DWP-2 × 1 Filtration plate kits
- Maximum loading height of 67 mm (89 mm without lid)
- Rotor comes with aerosol-tight caps2) for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples
- Rotor and buckets are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
1) Please note that a software upgrade may be necessary for older centrifuges when using Rotor A-2-DWP-AT. Please contact your local Eppendorf organization or dealer for further information. 2) Aerosol-tightness tested by Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.