Eppendorf Rotor A4-44 m.4Geh.2x50 Falcon
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 1355973
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5804719000
Rotor A-4-44, incl. 4 buckets for 2 × 50 mL conical tubes
for: Centrifuge 5810/5810 R, Centrifuge 5804/5804 R
- High-speed swing-bucket rotor for applications up to 4,500 × g (5,000 rpm)
- Rotor A-4-44 accommodates tubes from 0.2 mL to 100 mL
- Aerosol-tight caps1) for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples optionally available
- Rotor life time: max. 34,000 cycles
- Rotor, buckets, caps and adapters are autoclavable
1) Aerosol-tightness tested by Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.