Eppendorf Rotor S-4-104, incl. 4 x plate buckets (aerosol- tight capable)
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1884574
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5820754001
Rotor S-4-104, incl. 4 plate buckets (aerosol-tight capable)
- Medium capacity swing-bucket rotor with max. speed 3,214 × g (3,900 rpm)1)
- Broad range of adapters enables high versatility for tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL and plates
- Aerodynamic round bucket design for up to 36 % energy savings compared to Rotor A-4-81
- Mixed loading with 2 plate buckets and 2 round tube buckets allows for increased versatility
- Aerosol-tight QuickLock caps for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples optionally available2)
- Buckets, lids and adapters are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
1) Please note that a software upgrade will be necessary for older centrifuges when using this rotor. Please contact your local Eppendorf organization or dealer for further information. 2)Aerosol-tightness tested by Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.