Eppendorf Swing-bucket rotor S-4-72, 4 x 250 mL, incl. 4 round buckets 250 mL (5804/R)
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 1884387
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 5804746007
Rotor S-4-72, incl. 4 × 250 mL round buckets
for: Centrifuge 5804/5804 R, Centrifuge 5810/5810 R
- Medium capacity swing-bucket rotor with speed up to 3,234 × g (4,200 rpm)1)
- Broad range of adapters available to handle all common tube formats from 0.2 mL to 250 mL
- Aerodynamic round bucket design for up to 48 % energy savings compared to Rotor A-4-62
- Buckets and adapters are autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
1) Please note that a software upgrade will be necessary for older centrifuges when using this rotor. Please contact your local Eppendorf organization or dealer for further information.
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.