Eppendorf Tubes® 5,0mL,amber, Eppendorf quality, 200 pcs., 2 bags of 100 Tubes each
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2118431
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 0030119452
Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL with snap cap, 5,0 mL, PCR clean, amber (light protection), 200 tubes (2 bags × 100 tubes)
- Ergonomic operation: Simple, practical and ergonomic single-hand operation. Large labeling area.
- Broad operating temperature range: Screw cap tubes: -86 °C – 100 °C. Snap cap tubes: -86 °C – 80 °C (when using the clip ≤ 100 °C)
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot specific certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur® purity grades.
- Centrifugation safety: Maximum safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g. Fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15 mL tubes – many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: Available in Eppendorf LoBind® material for maximum recovery of valuable samples
- Available in Amber for light-sensitive samples
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.