SP Bel-Art Adjustable Water Sample Dipper; 3ft to 9ft, 1000ml, Plastic
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2458282
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F37807-0000
For taking samples of water, sewage, wastes and effluents from lakes, streams, tanks, or ponds, the water sample dipper provides a long reach for otherwise inaccessible spots.
- 1000ml graduated polypropylene plastic pitcher mounted on an aluminum tube handle
- Handle has 3 parts, a 91cm (3') lower section, a 112cm (44”) telescoping section, and an additional 91cm (3') upper section
- Connections are made with spring buttons with adjusting steps, 15cm (6”) apart
- Minimum handle length is 91cm (3'), maximum length is 274cm (9')
- Handle diameter is 2.5cm (1”) with 2.2cm (?”) telescoping tube
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.