SP Bel-Art Cleanware Bottle Brush; For Necks
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2455821
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F17068-0000
Uniquely designed, swiveling pivot head enables thorough cleaning of bottles and flasks including difficult curves and corners.
- Natural bristles set in wood will not scratch glass
- Swivel head fits through a 29/42 standard taper neck, or any nontapered neck with a diameter of 24mm (1") or larger
- Brush head is slightly convex, 45mm (L) x 21mm (W) with bristles 8mm long
- Brush head is attached to hardwood handle 37cm long x 7mm diameter
|DIMENSIONS (DIAM. x H):||9.8 x 3.8cm (3? x 1½”)|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.