SP Bel-Art Cryo-Safe Junior Cooler, 0ºC, For 15ml
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2455954
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F18846-1000
Benchtop sized cooler holds twelve 15ml centrifuge or cryo vials at a temperature below 0ºC for approximately 3 hours. Store at -20ºC for a few hours until the temperature of the cooler falls below 0ºC.
- Tubes up to 125mm tall can be accommodated when the clear polycarbonate lid is secured closed with the builtin wire carrying handle
- Polycarbonate cooler body is filled with a nontoxic gel which cannot contact tubes; ensures markings and labels on tubes are safe
- Corresponding tube positions are printed on the keyed lid and cooler
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on the lab bench
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||19.7 x 14 x 19cm (7³/? x 5½ x 7½")|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.