SP Bel-Art Cryo-Safe Maxi Cooler; -15ºC, For 0.5,
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2455956
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F18846-2020
This cooler safely holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1½ hours. Use included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes. Store at -20ºC for 24 hours prior to use.
- Ideal for protecting valuable samples stored in a freezer with defrost cycle
- Polycarbonate cooler body is filled with a nontoxic gel which cannot contact tubes; ensures markings and labels on tubes are safe
- Gelfilled polycarbonate lid extends temperature holding time; secured closed with a built-in wire carrying handle
- Corresponding tube positions are printed on the keyed lid and near each well
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on the lab bench
|HOLDS TUBES:||0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||24.3 x 15.7 x 14.6cm (9½ x 6³??? x 5¾")|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.