SP Bel-Art Inhalation Narcosis Chamber
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2456326
- Manufacturer Art. No.: H46420-0002
A clear acrylic, hinged cover permits observation of small animals during anesthetizing. Maximum I.D. is 19.7cm (7¾”), top I.D. is 17.8cm (7”), height from platform to top is 12.7cm (5”), height under platform is 5.7cm (2¼”), overall height is 19.7cm (7¾”).
- Cover and additional polypropylene components are not affected by anesthetic compounds
- Folding perforated platform is removed to fill the bottom with cotton and replaced to support the animal
- Anesthetic is poured into the small funnel at the side and runs into the bottom of the chamber where it is absorbed by cotton
- Stopcock permits entrance of fresh air during anesthesia to prevent suffocation; accepts 4mm6mm ID tubing
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.