SP Bel-Art Polyethylene Buchner Funnel Trowel
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2456121
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F36820-0118
Specifically designed for use with 18, 24 and 36” Buchner Funnels, apply slight downward pressure and ‘sweep’ the trowel along the surface of the precipitate to quickly and efficiently smooth fissures appearing during the filtration process.
- Large surface area smooths fissures faster than the traditional narrow spatula method
- Beveled edges on both sides permit bidirectional smoothing
- Curved ends match Buchner Funnel sidewalls allowing easy access to the entire cake surface
- FDAgrade high-density polyethylene (HDPE) complies with industry standards and provides maximum chemical-resistance
- Welded construction with no hollow cavities assures hygienic use and easy cleaning
- Compatible with industrial dishwasher temperatures and cleaners
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||19 x 7.6 x 12cm (7½ x 3 x 4¾)|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.