SP Bel-Art Polyethylene Carboy with Handle andScrew Cap; 20 Liters (5 Galllons), 83mm Closure
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2457162
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F10795-0000
Thick-walled, high-density polyethylene carboy has easy-grip handle for transporting.
- Threaded, 83mm knurled cap with gasket provides leakproof shipping and storage
- Dual scale graduations: every 5 liters up to 15 liters and every ½ gallon up to 5 gallons
- Indented labeling area: 16 x 10.3cm (6¼ x 4”)
- Maximum operating temperature 120°C (248°F); minimum operating temperature 50°C (-58°F)
|Capacity:||20 liters (5 gal)|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.