SP Bel-Art Polyethylene Dispensing Jug; 20 Liters
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2455641
- Manufacturer Art. No.: H11850-0000
Use this 20 liter (5 gallon) jug with molded-in gradations (in gallons) to store and dispense common solutions, including janitorial cleaners, deionized / distilled water, or other aqueous liquids.
- Gasketed and threaded LDPE spigot extends 125mm from jug; features a 35mm long stem for dispensing
- Graduations located on side and top so fluid volume can be seen regardless of orientation
- Top opening is 70mm I.D. for fast refilling
- Builtin handle (45mm high) provides for easy transport
- Made from strong and lightweight HDPE
- Dimensions: 25cm (9?") sq. x 38cm (15") high; shipping weight 1.7kg (3.7lb)
|Capacity:||20 liters (5 gallons)|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.