SP Bel-Art Polypropylene Biohazard Disposal Can
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2455701
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F13197-0000
Bright red safety disposal container is suitable for biological/biohazard materials, broken glass, recyclables or other waste and sized for benchtop or floor placement.
- One piece hinged lid protects users from contact with contents; helps retain odors and contain airborne contaminants
- Molded of polypropylene for long service life
- Punctureresistant; autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- 19 x 23" autoclave bags (F131641923 or F13165-1923) fit perfectly and are secured with an internal stainless steel wire bar
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||22.5 x 30.5 x 29cm (9 x 12 x 11¹/?")|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.