SP Bel-Art Polypropylene Cover for BiohazardIncinerator Disposal Carton F13205-0001
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2457355
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F13204-0000
Dishwasher-safe and autoclave-safe, the reusable Disposal Carton Cover opens quickly and easily by pressing the built-in release tab – no batteries required! The cover fits any disposal carton that has a 31.5 x 31.5cm (12½ x 12½") opening including F13205-0001 Biohazard Incinerator Floor Standing Carton. Store the disposable cardboard lid on the bottom of the carton and when carton is full, simply remove the reusable Disposal Carton Cover, replace with the cardboard lid, and dispose of the carton in the usual fashion.
- Features a smooth 10.2 x 10.2cm (4 x 4") area on top for applying labels
- Center panel is red to match the printing on the Biohazard disposal cartons; provides fast visual recognition of the waste stream
- Provides a wider opening 20.5 x 24.4cm (8 x 9¹/?") permitting safer and more sanitary deposit of wastes
- Reusable, wash as needed; autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|DIMENSIONS:||31.5 x 31.5cm (12½ x 12½”)|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.