SP Bel-Art Polypropylene Trigger Sprayers w/ 53mm
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2455629
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F11620-0050
Trigger sprayers with adapters fit any Scienceware® bottle with an easy to fill, 53mm wide closure and offer convenient, adjustable spray dispensing of a wide range of chemicals including bleach, ethanol, machine oil and water.
- Simple to install sprayer is perfect for GHS Labeled safetyvented wash bottles (series 12416 and 12432), as well as OSHA compliant 16oz and 32oz Scienceware® non-vented, wide-mouth wash bottles (series 11716 and 11732)
- Stainless steel, springaction pump in the trigger sprayer will not corrode with repeated exposure to 10% bleach disinfecting solution
- Made from durable, chemical resistant polypropylene
- Adapter plus trigger sprayer adds approx. 5½” height to a wash bottle
- Sprayer without adapter fits most bottles with a 28mm opening
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.