SP Bel-Art ProCulture 60mm Petri Dish Rack; 10½ x 6¾ x 6¾ in., 54 Places, Plastic
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2456007
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F18991-0060
This rack is useful for safe transport and incubation of 60mm Petri dishes and helps to streamline benchtop sample processing. Rack base is epoxy coated steel, and all other parts are made of white polypropylene. Racks are shipped flat and easily assemble in minutes.
- Six columns hold up to fiftyfour Petri dishes with lids
- 10½ x 6¾" base area preserves benchtop space
- Large center divider has space for labeling; includes a carrying handle that does not interfere with samples
- Up to four racks can be stacked together and interlocked to prevent accidental knock over
- Finger access slots in the base allow a stack of dishes to be safely removed from the rack with a secure grip.
- Steam autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||26.7 x 17.1 x 17.1cm (10½ x 6¾ x 6¾")|
|# OF DISHES:||54|
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.