SP Bel-Art Spinpak Teflon Octagon Magnetic
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order No.: 2456199
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F37158-0010
A 10-pack of the most commonly used Spinbar® Octagonal Magnetic Stirring Bars in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Eightsided Spinbar® Octagonal Magnetic Stirring Bars provide greater surface area and added turbulence when compared to smooth cylindrical bars
- Integral pivot ring on each stirring bar aids in reducing friction and chattering
- Alnico magnet encapsulated in FDA Grade, USP Class VI Teflon® brand PTFE Coating – Superior Chemical Compatibility; manufactured in a registered ISO 9001:2015 facility, as verified by SGS certification
- Included Spinbar® Restrainer fits comfortably in one hand and retains Spinbar® Magnetic Stirring Bars up to 80mm (3”) long by holding them against vessel walls; eliminates splashing hazards when pouring
- Includes Spinbar® sizes: 2 each ½ x ?”, ½ x ?/??”, 1 x ?/??”, 1½ x ?/??”, 2 x ?/??”
TEFLON® is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company FC LLC and used under license by Bel-Art Products, Inc.
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.