SP Bel-Art Styrene Wedge Pan; 7 x 7¼ in. (Pack of 6)
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2457899
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F24894-0000
These thin-edged, disposable pans are great for scooping up spilled chemical residue after containment by an absorbent medium.
- Inexpensive and convenient; styrene plastic
- Recessed hand grip keeps fingers clear of waste
- Use a single pan, or gather large spills more quickly by pushing two pans toward one another
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 18.4cm (7 x 7¼"); taper from a thin edge to 3.2cm (1¼") deep
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.