SP Bel-Art Vacuum Aspirator Polyethylene Pump with Quick Disconnect Hose Fitting
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2457969
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F32947-0000
High-density polyethylene aspirator pump operates on water pressure above 11psi (7584 N/m2).
- Integral check valve resists corrosive filtrates and fumes
- Quickdisconnect hose fitting accepts 6.4 to 9.5mm (¼ to ?”) I.D. tubing
- Male thread faucet connection is 9.5mm (?”) I.D
- Maximum attainable vacuum is 69.6cm Hg (27.4”) with a flow of 6 liters (1.5 gallons) per minute
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.