SP Bel-Art Vakuwash Cuvette Washer
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 2456268
- Manufacturer Art. No.: F38960-0000
Economical, durable and gentle on delicate glass or quartz cuvettes, this all-plastic washer replaces costly, antiquated devices that are often more fragile than the cuvettes they wash.
- Comes complete with a 500cc polypropylene vacuum flask, Vikem® vinyl stopper and 3 ft. PVC tubing ready for connection to a vacuum line
- Mouth of an inverted cuvette is pressed against the rubber cushion to induce suction
- Water or other cleaning fluid poured into the 89mm (3½") diameter funnel is forcibly sprayed into the cuvette and then drains into the flask
- Continued pressure on the cuvette creates an air flow which dries it
- Final wash in acetone aids in removing water droplets
- Minimum cuvette I.D must be 9mm or larger to form a seal over the spray nozzle
Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Industries’ (SP Scientific Products) labware for their sample handling needs. Whether collecting, organizing, preparing, processing, analyzing, storing or disposing of materials, SP Bel-Art brand provides a broad selection of innovative and tried and true product solutions. Together they support research and production across diverse end user markets including biopharma, life science, safety, academia, food and beverage, petrochemical and clinical health.
SP Bel-Art® brand offers over 3,500 labware products from safety wash bottles to fume hoods including H-B Instrument® thermometers, hydrometers and timers, Poxygrid® racks, Secador® desiccators, Spinbar® stirring bars, Sterileware® scoops and spoons, and more. In addition, SP also offers U.S. based thermometer and hydrometer calibration services.