SP Wilmad-LabGlass 5 mm Thin Wall Precision Quartz NMR Sample Tube 7" L, 600MHz
Prices plus VAT and plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order No.: 3644196
- Manufacturer Art. No.: 535-PP-7QTZ-5
Wilmad Precision NMR Quartz Tubes have an extremely low thermal expansion rate and high tensile strength which is 14 times more robust during the cooling/heating process than Type 1 Class A glass tubes.
- Naturally occurring quartz maintains an over 85% transmission rate (10 mm thickness, with consideration of reflection loss) above 265nm that makes quartz tubes preferable in photochemistry studies
- Half the dielectric constant of Pyrex® glass helps improve the quality factor
- Low Boron density at or below 0.1 ppm guarantees a clean background in Boron11 NMR studies
- Tight ID and OD tolerance as small as 0.0065mm accommodates Wilmad inserts
- To maximize SNR, Precision NMR Quartz Tubes have minimal paramagnetic impurities that would impact shimming
- Manufactured in a stateof-the-art ISO 9001:2008 USA facility using a unique precision shrinking and grinding process to shape the inner surface with maximized filling factor
- Ideal for variable temperature experiments that have a temperature step over 120˚C as well as experiments at temperatures up to 1300˚C
- Inner surface is resistant to strong acid and base at ambient temperature
- 100% inspection with multiple NIST traceable gauges and optical surface defect checks
- Includes disposable cap
Note: Caps are not recommended for use with samples dissolved in chloroform-d or acetone-d6.
Wilmad-LabGlass is a leading manufacturer of NMR and EPR sample tubes and accessories, a diverse line of Laboratory Glassware and Scientific Equipment, as well as Precision Engineered Glass, OEM Quartz components and assemblies.
As part of the SP Scienceware family of brands our goal is to earn your confidence every day by providing you with superior service, support and technical know-how.